Wednesday 18 January 2012

Unusual workings in Potters Bar

As the weather was much better today for photography and video, I took a trip over to Potters Bar this morning, just for an hour, and a few odd bus workings were noted. There were two Enviro 400 buses running light having worked on route W8, these buses should of course be on route 263, although it's not that uncommon to see them elsewhere. By far the oddest working was a small DLM on commercial route 84, pictured here working through Potters Bar to St Albans, the route should be worked by long Enviro 200's. More of today's photos can be seen on my flickr site, here: My flickr site. A video featuring various light running buses, plus buses in service on routes 84, 298 and 313 is here on YouTube: Bus video. I then took a drive down to the Cranborne Road to try and video a few trains, although the high fence did get in the way a bit. Must take a step ladder next time! You can view the train video here: Trains

3 comments:

  1. Yes I drove one of Them TE`s on the route W8
    What a piece of s*** So so slow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I used to find TP's much quicker to work with on the 263 and would often swap my TE with another driver who had a TP

      Delete
    2. And more TEs are heading to Potters Bar for the Route 82.

      Delete